Welcome to Forest Way Alliance
'Achieving Excellence by Working Together'
Forest Way Alliance has a shared moral purpose towards improved attainment for pupils at local schools through collaboration, sharing practice and providing high quality professional development to teachers at all stages of their careers.
No longer exclusive to Alliance Members, we will continue to provide the following benefits to schools:
- Initial Teacher Training (School Direct)
- Continuing Professional Development through training courses and subject specific Networking Groups
- School to School Support
- Recruitment and deployment of SLEs and NLEs
- SEND Outreach Support
- Signposting to Educational Psychologists
- Signposting to Dyslexia Assessment
- SENCO Net
- Makaton Training
» Read the Alliance Newsletters «